Frequently Asked Questions
For any unanswered questions please contact your nearest authorised Ronald Joyce International retailer.
They are extremely knowledgeable about our collections and will be happy to work with you to ensure your questions are answered.
They are also able to contact us directly on your behalf if necessary.
- In what sizes are your dresses available?
The sizing available depends upon the range. Most Ronald Joyce, Victoria Jane wedding dresses are available in UK sizes 6-30. Our Annabelle collection sizing is UK 18-34.
- Are Ronald Joyce dresses true to size?
- Our brides tell us that the sizes come up a bit bigger than their everyday high street garments. However, we would advise you to ignore label sizes and order true to the measurements taken by our authorised Ronald Joyce Stockists.
- Where can I find a size chart?
- Our authorised retailers have details of our size chart in order to take your measurements and order you the perfect fit. For more information please contact your local authorised retailer.
- Does Ronald Joyce make a plus size line?
Yes, we do! Our Annabelle collection is dedicated line for the fuller figure brides. These wedding dresses have been designed with careful attention paid to fit and support incorporating additional boning to accentuate and flatter curves, ensuring brides feel the very best on their wedding day. Annabelle offers a selection of silhouettes – from clean and classic A-lines to princess ballgowns and fabulous fit and flares. Ranging from size 18-34 this collection has something to suit each bride’s unique style.
- How do I find a retailer in my area that is carrying a particular collection?
Please visit the store locator on our website under 'Find a Store' to find the authorised Ronald Joyce retailers in your area.
- How can I find the price of a dress?
Please visit the store locator on our website under 'Find a Store' to find authorised Ronald Joyce retailers in your area. They will be happy to assist you with pricing information.
- How long does it take to receive my dress?
Once you have chosen your dream dress and it has been ordered from your authorised retailer, it will take around 16 weeks to be made and delivered.
If you are looking for something quicker, you can ask your retailer about our range of quick delivery wedding dresses, which are available on shorter lead times.
- Can I buy my dress directly from Ronald Joyce?
As we are a manufacturer, we do not sell directly to the public. Please visit the store locator on our website under 'Find a Store' to find the authorised Ronald Joyce retailers in your area.
- Is it safe to buy my dress online?
We do not permit our retailers to sell our wedding dresses online. All of our authorised retailers need to see you in person to take your measurements to ensure a perfect fit. If you see gowns for sale online, please contact us as it is likely they are low quality copies.
- Can you confirm if a certain store has ordered my dress?
All communication is done through our authorised stockists as we are the manufacturer. Please speak directly to the store for confirmation of order.
- Do you make alterations?
We are not able to make individual dress alterations. Our authorised retailers are extremely experienced and will be able to advise of any alterations needed to make your weddign dress a perfect fit. They will also advise you if they can carry out the work in store, or they will have experienced seamstresses they have worked with before which they can recommend.
- Do you create bespoke designs?
We are unable to create bespoke bridalwear at this current time. However, many of our dresses do have individual elements that allow for personalisation through our accessories like detachable sleeves, removable linings and overskirts. Please see individual style descriptions for more information.
- Can you recommend a veil to match my dress?
Unless stated on our website that your chosen gown has a matching veil or accessory. we would recommend you speak to the store from which you purchased your gown. They will have a range of accessories and have years of experience in recommending accessories for brides.
- How can I clean my dress?
We recommend to consult the store where the purchase was made and a professional will advise about the cleaning and preservation of your gown.
- Can I obtain a swatch sample of my dress?
We are happy to provide your authorised Ronald Joyce retailer with a swatch upon request*. Please ask your authorised retailer to contact us directly.
*Subject to availability
- Can my dress be ordered with a custom length?
All of our wedding dresses come in a standard length of 61". A selection of our wedding dresses are available in 3 lengths: 55", 58" and 61", please check your chosen dress on the website and look under the 'description' scetion for more details, or ask your authorised retailer.
- Can I cancel my order or return my dress?
Our authorised Ronald Joyce retailers have their own return/exchange policies. Please refer to your sales agreement and contact them directly for any available options.
- Other enquiries
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE CHECKED OUR FAQ PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ENQUIRY.
For all other enquiries please contact your nearest authorised Ronald Joyce retailer. They are extremely knowledgeable about our collections and will be happy to work with you to ensure your questions are answered. They are also happy to contact us directly on your behalf, if necessary.